About CBM Parking
CBM Parking Pte. Ltd. (CBM Parking), a fully-owned subsidiary of CBM, is one of the largest car park management companies in Singapore. We are a leading provider of comprehensive and reliable car park operations and management services.
Receive e-invoices/e-receipts from CBM Parking on SAM
We are pleased to announce that CBM Parking has embarked on the future of mail with SingPost. From 2018* onwards, go green with CBM Parking and receive your tax invoices/official receipts in the form of digital postal mail delivered to your personal mailbox on SAM.
Look forward to access your e-invoices/e-receipts and other digital postal mail anytime and anywhere using SAM web or mobile.* With effect from 1st April 2018, CBM Parking will not provide hardcopy tax invoices/official receipts.
Go paperless. Switch to digital and be rewarded!
Switch to digital now and enjoy the convenience of accessing your e-invoice anytime and anywhere on SAM web or mobile. As a token of appreciation, the first 200 CBM Parking customers who successfully switch to e-invoice will receive a $5 FairPrice Voucher*.*Terms and conditions apply.
Sign up SAM account
If you do not have a SAM account, sign up now and activate your personal digital postal mailbox.
Opt-in to e-invoice
Existing customers renewing through SAM, please send your SAM account username (SingPost ID) and vehicle number to email@example.com.
New or existing customers renewing through cheques, submit your request at CBM portal.
Download SAM mobile
Download our SAM mobile app to access your e-invoice and other digital postal mail anytime and anywhere.
Terms & Conditions
- “Go paperless. Switch to digital and be rewarded!” (“Campaign”) is organised by Singapore Post Limited ("SingPost") and CBM Parking Pte Ltd ("CBM Parking").
- The first 200 CBM Parking customers who successfully switch to digital by 31 March 2018 will be awarded a $5 FairPrice Voucher.
- Users must have sign up for a verified SAM account and opt-in to receive digital postal mail from CBM Parking to qualify for the voucher.
- User qualified for the reward will be notified through email.
- SingPost has the absolute discretion at any time to determine or cancel the eligibility of an otherwise eligible user and shall not be obliged to give any reason thereof.
- All rewards are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or any other items in part or in whole. SingPost & CBM Parking may at its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice replace or substitute any prize with another prize of a similar value; the replacement/substitute shall be selected by SingPost.
- SingPost and CBM Parking make no warranties or representations whatsoever as to the quality of fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to any prize awarded in the Campaign.
- Any prize not claimed within the said period shall be forfeited without any liability on the part of SingPost and CBM Parking to the qualifying user, and the prize may be donated by SingPost / CBM Parking to any charitable organisation(s) of SingPost / CBM Parking choice. Any qualifying user whose reward has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation in lieu from SingPost and CBM Parking.
- The decision of SingPost and CBM Parking on all matters relating to or in connection with this Campaign shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. SingPost and CBM Parking shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence with any users on any matter concerning the Campaign.
- SingPost and CBM Parking shall not be liable in any way to any user for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Campaign, including any act or omission relating to the user's participation in the Campaign, howsoever caused.
- SingPost and CBM Parking may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions (including the conduct of the Campaign and the number of rewards) and may also withdraw or discontinue the Campaign at any time without any notice or liability to any User.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or campaign materials relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Singapore laws.